According to a recent survey, more than 80% of Americans want to write a book – but most never will.
Dear friends of Helen,
• Is writing a book one of your goals for 2012?
• Does writing that book seem like an insurmountable task?
• Do you need help organizing your ideas and finding your theme?
• Would you like help scheduling your writing time?
• Do you want to know more about how publishing and marketing your book can help your business?
Open Door Publications’ publisher Karen Hodges Miller can help you beat the odds
with her personal Finish Your Book Mentoring Program.
The program includes:
• 3 Phone Calls per month to discuss your personal book project. Karen will help you with everything from scheduling time in your week to developing your theme to editing your work.
• 10 email check-ins throughout the month. Karen understands that creative work doesn’t happen on a schedule. Throughout the month you can send your writing for editing, or just check in with questions and concerns.
Before we continue, let me tell you a little bit about me:
Author and publisher Karen Hodges Miller offers her personal secrets to help aspiring writers finish their own books. Karen discusses practical ways to organize your writing and find the right time and place to write as well as how to deal with writer’s block and discover creative inspiration. Karen helps writers bring their ideas to market. Her presentations are always packed with insider tips that both established and first-time authors find invaluable.
I could not have written and published my first book without the guidance and expertise of Karen Miller. As a writing coach, she diligently kept me focused on the most important aspects of completing each segment of the book, while I was able to maintain control of the content and style. As an editor and publisher, Karen proficiently took care of all the necessary steps to get my book registered with the ISBN number, send it to print, list it on amazon.com and suggest ways for me to promote it. Through the entire process, Karen was a joy to work with, always maintained a positive approach and found ways to make sure we met our deadlines. I highly recommend her to anyone thinking of writing a book.
Jean Wittig, author of Nurturing Nellie’s Interactive Journal for Women
It Can Happen When You Work With Open Door Publications and
Karen Hodges Miller’s Finish Your Book Personal Mentoring Program
This program will show you easy steps to move your book from concept to professionally published work.
Imagine for just a moment:
• Actually complete the book you have always dreamed of writing
• See your published book available for sale on Amazon.com
• Be asked to speak at conferences, seminars and workshops
Get started today!
Monthly fees for the Finish Your Book Personal Mentoring Program are usually $500. But for Friends of Helen, I will offer a special price of only $399 to the first five people from this phone call who contacts me.
Don’t wait, call or email Karen Hodges Miller before Jan. 31!